Hello 2016! You gave me tremendous opportunities to explore last year. From exploring some amazing destinations from East Coast to West Coast to experiencing the biggest adrenaline rush through my first skydive and staying at some luxe hotels and resorts, 2016 has given me endless memories to treasure for a lifetime.
Here’s the round-up of some of my amazing travel moments of 2016 where I felt the strongest joy!
1) Witnessed breathtaking sunrise at Amelia Island, FL!
2) Watched Valspar PGA Tour 2016 at Palm Harbor, FL!
3) Attended Shawn Mendez Concert at Universal’s Mardi Gras, Orlando, FL!
4) Had my first Segway Ride at San Diego, CA!
5) Went on Brooklyn’s Food Tour with Sunny Anderson, NYC!
6) My first skydiving experience at Sky Dive City, Zephyrhills, FL
7) Yachting over North Palm Beach Intercoastal Waterways, FL
8) Strolled at the Worth Avenue – most famous shopping street of the East Coast at Palm West, FL
9) Explored the CNN Center & the World of the Coca-Cola at Atlanta, GA
10) Hiked on Stone Mountains, Georgia
11) Attended Ellie Goulding Delirium World Tour at Amalie Arena, Tampa, FL
12) Went on ‘Venice of America tour’ at Ft. Lauderdale, FL
13) Drove the classic American Ride from Miami to Key West at Overseas Highway, FL
14) Got clicked in front of the southernmost point of the US at Key West, FL
15) Took beachy getaways at Hollywood Beach & South Beach, FL
16) Had bird’s-eye view from the Chicago Skydeck at Willis tower, Chicago, IL
17) Delighted my taste buds with Giordano’s Pizza at Chicago downtown, IL
18) Explored Washington D.C.’s iconic Memorials
19) Got Clicked in front of the most powerful house – White House, Washington D.C.
20) Explored Washington D.C’s Smithsonian Museums
21) Had a wonderful experience biking in Coral Gables, FL
22) Visited Kennedy Space Center, FL
23) Climbed to the top of St. Augustine’s Lighthouse, FL
24) Watched the Night of Lights, St. Augustine, FL
25) Watched the iconic Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree on Christmas Day at NYC!
26) Enjoyed the magic of New York City while watching others skate at Central Park’s Icerink!
27) Felt the highest energy buzz at Times Square on the second last day of the year at NYC!
28) Felt spiritual at Akshardham Temple, Robbinsville, NJ!
29) Explored the Amish Village at Lancaster County, PA!
30) Strolled inside Princeton University, NJ!
31) Strolled on the Boardwalk at Atlantic City, NJ!
32) Posed with Rocky Balboa Statue at Philadelphia, PA!
I can’t wait to see which adventures 2017 will bring, but I’m ready for another epic year of travel!
A big Thank You to all of you for reading Ana’s World and following my traveling tales and adventures! I wish you all a rocking 2017 with lots of love, happiness, good health, success and adventures!
Do let me know your favorite traveling moments of 2016 in the comments below?
Stay connected for updates on my traveling tales and adventures of 2017!
Interested in Pinning this post?